Competition calendar IRONSTAR
DescriptionIRONSTAR is organizing National Olympic Distance Triathlon Championship for age group athletes on 7th June 2015 (1.5 k swim, 40 k bike, 10 k run). To enter the race you need to register and pay registration fee at iron-star.com. Also National Elite and Youth Championship will take place on 6th & 7th June 2015 – athletes will compete at Olympic (Elite) and Sprint (Youth) distances.
- Registration fee: RUR 6 000 from 9th February 2015 to 31st March 2015
- Registration fee: RUR 7 000 from 1st April 2015 to 30th April 2015
- Registration fee: RUR 8 000 from 1st May to 17th May 2015
- Registration will be closed on 18th May 2015
- Registration cancellation before 31st March 2015: 75% refund
- Registration cancellation after 1st April 2015: 50% refund
- Registration cancellation after 17th May 2015: 0% refund
VISA IN RUSSIA
To travel to Russia for almost all foreign nationals require a visa.
Russian entry visa issued by the embassy or consulate of the Russian Federation in your country on the basis of visa support documents. Visa support document consists of confirmation of receipt of foreign tourists and tourist voucher with a special number, issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
To obtain a visa
1. Send a scan of your passport and the date of the visit to Russia by mail email@example.com
2. Fill in the form on the website of the Russian Federation Ministry of Foreign Affairs and specify where the invitations. The procedure for filing documents and delays in obtaining specify at your nearest Russian consulate.
Price for Person - 1,200 RUB.
Competitions are held on the standard rules of the Olympic triathlon with draftingom prohibited.