We started the IRONSTAR project to promote an active and healthy life style.
IRONSTAR brings together professional and amateur cyclic sports athletes. Our schedule includes pro & age group races (including para-athletes, team relay and kids races).
IRONSTAR aims to establish an effective mass sport development model, in which the government, regional and municipal authorities, social companies and athletic clubs work together constantly in order to improve the quality of events and achieve a positive economic effect for host towns.
We organize the following triathlon competitions:
- IRONSTAR 226 TRIATHLON: 3.8 k swim + 180 k bike + 42.2 k run
- IRONSTAR 113 TRIATHLON: 1.9 k swim + 90 k bike + 21.1 k run
- IRONSTAR OLYMPIC TRIATHLON: 1.5 k swim + 40 k bike + 10 k run
- IRONSTAR OLYMPIC TRIATHLON: 750 m swim + 20 k bike + 5 k run
- IRONSTAR INDOOR TRIATHLON: 10 min pool swim + 30 min bike simulator + 20 min run