City-triathlon in one of the most beloved places of Muscovites and guests of the capital!
On September 12, Luzhniki will host a race ⅛ (380 m swimming + 19,5 km cycling + 5 km running).
Swimming stage — in the new modern aqua complex "Luzhniki". For beginners, this is a great chance to start their triathlon journey not in open water, but in comfortable conditions. For experienced athletes, this is another opportunity to test their strength before the main triathlon festival of the season in Sochi.
Cycling and running stages are laid along the Luzhnetskaya embankments, fr om where gorgeous views of one of the most beautiful districts of the capital open.
SWIM 380 m + BIKE 19,5 km + RUN 5 km
Swimming takes place in the 50-meter outdoor pool.
- Relay (from 2 to 3 people in a team)
RELAY TEAM FORMATS:
- Swimming — 16 minutes;
- Cycling race — 60 minutes;
- Running — 45 minutes
- The total lim it — 2 h 1 m
- Participants start with 60 people in each in each wave
- Participants start one after another one at a time with an interval of 3-4 seconds
- The total number of waves — 12
- Men and women start separately from each other in their own waves.
- The interval between the starts of the waves is 20 minutes.
- When registering, you must indicate the preliminary sailing time. After that, the wave for participation will be determined.
- The swimming stage will take place in the outdoor pool of the Luzhniki aqua-complex.
- The length of the stage is 380 meters.
- The competitor must swim all eight highlighted sections of the swimming stage, which are marked with a yellow buoy at the end of each swim lane.
- When passing ta turn around the buoy, it should be on the left hand at the gate.
- It is forbidden to push off with your feet from the side or bottom of the pool while passing the distance.
- During the competition, participants can overtake each other on the left side.
- When overtaking a competitor, it is forbidden to swim on a section of the track with oncoming traffic.
- The use of wetsuits is prohibited. Expected water temperature ~ 18-20°
- the whole distance — 20 km runs along the st. Luzhnetskaya embankment on the Olympic comlex'es Luzhniki territory.
- The circle is 4 km.
- 5 circles.
DRIFTING IN INDIVIDUAL FORMAT:
- Allowed inside same-sex individual members
- Prohibited between men and women
- In the relay format between men and women, it is allowed
- Joint start between men and women is prohibited
- 2 circles on the street. Luzhnetskaya embankment on the territory of the Olympic complex "Luzhniki"
- distance 5 km
Participants are awarded with commemorative symbols in the following categories:
- Men who took 1-3 places in the overall standings
- Women who took 1-3 places in the overall standings
- Men who took 1-3 places in their age categories
- Women who took 1-3 places in their age categories
- Men's relay teams 1-3 places
- Women's relay teams, taking 1-3 places
- Mixed relay teams, taking 1-3 places
- All Stars, club's rating, taking 1-3 places
- All Stars, corporate's rating, taking 1-3 places
Participants who won prizes (1-3 places) in the absolute standings do not fall into the distribution of prizes in age categories.
The winner is determined by the best time regardless of the wave.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCUMENTS:
To be admitted to the start and receive a start package, the following documents are required:
- Medical certificate (for example)
- Insurance or RTF license (sports insurance from VSK Insurance House can be purchased in your personal account)
- Statement of responsibility
- Parental permission (for members under 18)
- Power of attorney (in free form) in case the participant instructed a third party to pick up his starter package
- Detailed information on antique documents will be available later.
- Or a negative result of a laboratory test for COVID-19 by PCR (with the result obtained no earlier than 72 hours before receiving the starter package) in printed form.
- Or a certificate confirming the passage of the second component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine against a new coronavirus infection (COVID-2019), which has passed state registration in the Russian Federation (an electronic QR-code or in printed form).
- Or a confirmation that you have suffered a new coronavirus infection, and no more, than 6 calendar months, have passed since the date of recovery (the QR-code of the patient who has been ill COVID-19).
RETURN OF THE SLOT
- Refunds are made to the internal balance of your personal account in the amount of 75% of the slot cost. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any slot on the website www.iron-star.com.
- The transfer of the slot to a third party is possible through your personal account. More details in the FAQ section "Registration / Exchange / Return".
- 1st level: 4 500 rubles
- 2nd level: 7 000 rubles
- 3rd level: 8 500 rubles
- 1st level: 10 000 rubles
- 2nd level: 11 000 rubles
- 3rd level: 12 000 rubles