cut-off timesSwimming: 40 m
Cycling: 2 h 10 m
Running: 1 h 30 m
Total: 4 h 20 m
List of age groups:
- M/F 16 — 29
- M/F 30 — 34
- M/F 35 — 39
- M/F 40 — 44
- M/F 45 — 49
- M/F 50 — 54
- M/F 55 — 59
- M/F 60 — 69
- M/F 65 — 69
- M/F 70+
- Male only team;
- Female only team;
- Mixed team.
AWARDSOverall winners and Age Group’s winners (men and women) and Relay teams will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition.
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the starter pack:
• ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
• Medical Certificate revealing no contraindications for participating in a triathlon competition (signed in advance by your doctor) (template here)
• Sport Insurance (can be purchased from Personal Account)
• Waiver (can be signed on-site)
• Permission from parents (for participants under 18 years old) (can be signed on-site)
• Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her starter pack
Documents’ requirements can be found here.
VISA, ACCOMODATION AND TRANSFER SUPPORT
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF SLOTS
• Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
• The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account. More information in the FAQ section"Registration/Exchange/Return".
• The change of the distance is possible. More information can be found in the FAQ section of "Registration/Exchange/Return".
INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY PRICE:
· timing chip
· professional time measurement
· bib number
· stickers with numbers for bicycle and helmet
· swim cap
· gifts from sponsors of event
· pasta party for competitors
· food and bevarages on finish line
· water, isotonic drinks and gels on the course
· memorative medal on finish line
· professional medical care during event
· professional rescue team for swimming course
· free bicycle service before and during event
· supervision of referees
IRONSTAR 1/4 ZAVIDOVO 2020: swimming — 1 km, cycling — 45 km, running — 10 km
DRAFTING IS LEGAL
Therefore, for security purposes, it is PROHIBITED to use:
* Disc wheels and blades
* Aero helmets
* Mountain bikes
It is allowed to use:
* Bikes with disc brakes
Since the cycling race is a group one, the Penalty Box will be located at the running stage.
WATCH HOW IT WAS IN 2019:
ABOUT THE LOCATIONIn addition to the uniqueness of the distance, it is also the first IRONSTAR race that will take place just 100 km far from Moscow, on the prestigious resort of Zavidovo.
Zavidovo is a unique natural area perfect for sports and family holidays. Moreover, Zavidovo is located in the transport accessibility from Moscow: it takes 2 hours to reach it by commuter train or car.
Resort view online
THE COURSEThe swimming stage starts on the banks of the Doybitsa River, which flows into the Volga. The cycling and running courses are layed along the picturesque trails of the territory of the Yamskoy Forest natural park. Sandy beaches, forest trails, clean water, and premium infrastructure are waiting for you.
Register now and plan your trip in advance.
RADISSON RESORT, ZAVIDOVO
Tverskoy boulevard, 2
Varaksino, Tver region — 171266
See the map
Resort view online