To be able to participate in any of the IRONSTAR triathlon races each athlete is required to present the following documents.
- ID card (passport or other eligible identification document).
- Medical certificate (needs to be obtained in advance).
Please note, there will be no certificate issuing services provided in the registration area.
- should have the stamp of a medical institution, signature and a stamp of a doctor, issue date and participant’s full name;
- should state that the participant is allowed to compete in triathlon at a distance not less than the (s)he is going to complete;
- should be valid at the date of a competition; validity period has to be 6 months from the issue date, unless stated otherwise.
Medical certificate example:
Before receiving a race pack, you can attach a copy of the certificate, but you must have the original document with you to present it to the organizers.
- Insurance. Life and accident insurance against accidents with the included risks of “triathlon”. You will able to get the insurance in the registration area. You can purchase Allianz insurance in your personal account.
You can get a race kit for another participant
- ID card and the copy of athlete’s ID card
- Medical certificate
- Athlete’s permission (handwritten or in a free form)
Relay teams receive one race kit together.