Sprint distance will be held at the IRONSTAR ANAPA on 13th May 2023: 0.75 km swimming, 20 km cycling, 4,8 km running.
Open the season on the coast, in one of the best resort regions of the world, sunny and warm Anapa. A distinctive feature of this start will be allowed drifting.
About the distance
The start will take place in the center of Anapa. Anapa has been repeatedly awarded the title of "The Best resort region in the world".
- The swimming part will take place in the Black Sea. The water temperature in Anapa at this time is ideal for the Olympic distance, short and dynamic.
- The track of the bike stage is laid along the main avenue, and the main feature will be allowed drafting.
- The running part will also take place along the cozy streets of the city.
The participants will find a stunningly beautiful track, an exciting race and the gorgeous support of the residents and guests of Anapa.
Swimming: 30 minutes
Cycling: 1 hour
Run: 45 minutes
Total cut-off: 2 hours 15 minutes
List of age groups:
- M/F 16 — 24;
- M/F 25 — 29;
- M/F 30 — 34;
- M/F 35 — 39
- M/F 40 — 44;
- M/F 45 — 49;
- M/F 50 — 54;
- M/F 55 — 59;
- M/F 60 — 64;
- M/F 65 — 69;
- M/F 70 — 79;
- M/F 80+.
Absolute winners, Age Groups' winners (men and women), Relay teams’ winners and Parathletes’ winners will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition.
- ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
- Medical Certificate, draft here
- Triathlon license
- Waver (can be signed onsite)
- Permission from parents (for participants under 18 years old, can be signed onsite)
- Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her race package (can be signed onsite)
Documents' requirements can be found here.
- timing chip
- professional time measurement
- bib number
- stickers with numbers for bicycle and helmet
- Swim cap
- gifts from sponsors of event
- food and bevarages on finish line
- water, isotonic drinks and gels on the course
- memorative medal on finish line
- professional medical care during event
- professional rescue team for swimming course
- free bicycle service before and during event
- supervision of referees
List of age groups:
M/F 16 - 24
M/F 25 — 29
M/F 30 — 34
M/F 35 — 39
M/F 40 — 44
M/F 45 — 49
M/F 50 — 54
M/F 55 — 59
M/F 60 — 69
M/F 65 — 69
Male only team;
Female only team;
mixed teams with the participation of paratriathlets
Overall winners and Age Group’s winners (men and women), relay teams and paratriathlets will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF SLOTS
- Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
- The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account.