Соревнование на «полужелезной» дистанции, открывшее окно в Европу: 0,75 км плавание, 20 км велогонка, 5 км бег.
Fabulous race debut was on August 17, 2019. Kaliningrad was a real discovery of the last season, and we are happy to return there again!
The race will take place in a cozy and hospitable resort town of Zelenogradsk, which is perfect both for triathlon and recreation. Enjoy walking along picturesque promenade, sea views, quiet streets, homely cafes and restaurants.
About the course
Swimming stage - in the amazing Baltic Sea. Back in 2019, it was complete calm and clear azure water on the race day. Baltic water temperature in August is comfortable — 18-20 degrees. Wetsuits, most likely, will be allowed. Swim start — from the sandy beach.
Cycling stage — along the federal highway — Primorsky ring. This is the second federal route after Sochi, which we block off specially for IRONSTAR participants. The flat course with almost no elevation makes it perfect to set your personal records!
Running stage — along the picturesque promenade with a sea view, with almost no elevation gain. Listen to the sound of the surf and the seagulls. And finish with the whole city supporting you!
RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE
July 16, 2020 — Friday
- IRONLADY race
- STARKIDS race
- Race kits pick up
- Bike check in
- Race briefing
- EXPO and IRONSTAR merchandise store
July 17, 2020 — Saturday
- IRONSTAR 113 KALININGRAD 2020 race
- IRONSTAR SPRINT TRIATHLON KALININGRAD 2020 race
- Medal ceremony SPRINT TRIATHLON KALININGRAD 2020
- Medal ceremony IRONSTAR 113 KALININGRAD 2020
- After Party
The full schedule for the race weekend will be available later
List of age groups:
• M/F 16 — 24
• M/F 25 — 29
• M/F 30 — 34
• M/F 35 — 39
• M/F 40 — 44
• M/F 45 — 49
• M/F 50 — 54
• M/F 55 — 59
• M/F 60 — 69
• M/F 70 +
• M/F 80 +
- Relay teams;
- Mixed teams with parathletes.
Absolute winners, Age Groups' winners (men and women), Relay teams’ winners and Parathletes’ winners will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition.
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the race pack:
• ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
• Medical Certificate. Required by Russian legislation. Should be prepared in advance/ Or triathlon license — for international participants
• Sport Insurance. Can be purchased in your Personal Account when register for a race/ Or triathlon license — for international participants
• Waver (can be signed onsite)
• Permission from parents (for participants under 18 years old, can be signed onsite)
• Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her race package (can be signed onsite)
Documents' requirements can be found here.
You can get e-visa to Kaliningrad online in 4 days! Visit official visitor guide to Kaliningrad for more information.
If you want to visit Russia (not only Kaliningrad) you will require general visa. Get your invitation for visa online from our official partner - Official Russian Visa support service.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF ENTRY FEE
Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account.
The change of the distance is possible from IRONSTAR SPRINT KALININGRAD 2020 to IRONSTAR 113 TRIATHLON KALININGRAD 2020 only. The competition will be held on August 1, 2020. You can change the distance in your personal account.
Address of the start
Zelenogradsk city (Kaliningrad oblast), Rosa vetrov (Rose of wind) square
More about this type of competition