In 2021, the IRONSTAR company will delight the participants of the competition not only with a new location, but also with the BIKESTAR GELENDZIK 2021 race. This is a night bicycle race that will take place at Gelendzhik airport as part of a triathlon competition. Win for the first time in a new discipline and become a part of IRONSTAR history!
- pair race
Start mechanics: start one at a time with a interval of 20 seconds in ascending order of start numbers.
Drafting is prohibited!
Pair raceDistance: 15 km
Drafting within a pair is allowed!
DEFINITION OF WINNERS
Winners and awardees are determined in accordance with the time taken to complete the full distance. The winner is the participant with the lowest time.
Participants in the following categories are awarded with commemorative symbols:
- Men who took 1-3 places in the overall standings.
- Women who took 1-3 places in the overall standings.
- Men who took 1-3 places in their age categories.
- Women ranked 1-3 in their age categories.
Participants who won prizes (1-3 places) in the absolute standings do not fall into the distribution of prizes in age categories.
Couples (2 people)
- Male couples who took 1-3 places
- Female couples who took 1-3 places
- Mixed pairs, ranked 1-3
Both participants start at the same time on gun-time. The time of the pair is calculated by the last participant crossing the finish line. The pair with the shortest time wins. Both participants must finish, the gap between the participants at the finish must not exceed 2 seconds.
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the race pack:
- ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
- Medical Certificate. Required by Russian legislation. Should be prepared in advance/ Or triathlon license — for international participants
- Sport Insurance. Can be purchased in your Personal Account when register for a race/ Or triathlon license — for international participants
- Waver (can be signed onsite)
- Permission fr om parents (for participants under 18 years old, can be signed onsite)
- Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her race package (can be signed onsite)
Documents' requirements can be found here.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF ENTRY FEE
- Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
- The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account.
- The change of the distance is possible. You can change the distance in your personal account.