The competition is held at the Imeretinsky Resort Area. It is an ideal venue for both, training and leisure. The start, transition and finishing area are two minutes away fr om the Imeretinsky and Radisson Blu Resort Hotel. Olympic Park, that hosts major national business and sport events, together with Formula 1 track and new amusement park are just in a walking distance from the Resort which makes your stay here during the sport weekend even better! Moreover, the airport is only 10-minute drive from the Resort Area. Any day of the sports weekend athletes and their families can walk to the new amusement park.
Drafting is illegal.
List of age groups:
- M/F 16 — 24;
- M/F 25 — 29;
- M/F 30 — 34;
- M/F 35 — 39
- M/F 40 — 44;
- M/F 45 — 49;
- M/F 50 — 54;
- M/F 55 — 59;
- M/F 60 — 64;
- M/F 65 — 69;
- M/F 70 — 79;
- M/F 80+.
Male only team;
Female only team;
mixed teams with the participation of paratriathlets
Overall winners and Age Group’s winners (men and women), Relay teams and Paratriathlets will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition.
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the starter pack:
• ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
• Medical Certificate revealing no contraindications for participating in a triathlon competition
• Sport Insurance
• Signed waiver (can be signed on-site)
• Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her starter pack
Documents’ requirements can be found here.
See where to stay during IRONSTAR competitions.
Return and exchange of slots
• Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
• The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account. More information in the FAQ section"Registration/Exchange/Return".
Registration fees can be refunded only on your personal account.
- timing chip
- professional time measurement
- bib number
- stickers with numbers for bicycle and helmet
- INGRAD swim cap
- gifts from sponsors of event
- food and bevarages on finish line
- water, isotonic drinks and gels on the course
- memorative medal on finish line
- professional medical care during event
- professional rescue team for swimming course
- free bicycle service during the event
- supervision of licensed referees
0,75 km swim, 20 km bike, 5 km run.
cut-off timesSwimming: 30m
Overall lim it: 2h 15m