SWIMSTAR is an open water swimming series held on the same weekend as the IRONSTAR triathlon races.
SWIM together with IRONSTAR!
Be a SWIMSTAR!
Projected water temperature is 21-23 C.
The swim will be held right after the IRONSTAR CROCUS FITNESS 1/8 TRIATHLON competition, so your start will have a support of several thousand people.
M/F 16 — 29
M/F 30 — 39
M/F 40 — 49
M/F 50 — 59
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the starter pack:
• ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
• Medical Certificate revealing no contraindications for participating in a triathlon competition
• Sport Insurance (online service will be available on our website from February, 2020)
• Signed waiver (can be signed on-site)
• Permission from parents (for participants under 18 years old) (can be signed on-site)
• Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her starter pack
Documents’ requirements can be found here.
Wetsuits are allowed up to 24,6 C water temperature.
Tier 1: 3500 ₽
Tier 2: 4000 ₽
Tier 3: 4500 ₽
Return and tranfer of slots
• Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
• The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account. More information in the FAQ section "Registration/Exchange/Return".
Registration fees can be refunded only on your personal account.
MyvisatoRussia.com — official IRONSTAR partner.
Get Russian Visa Invitation online in 5 minutes with MyvisatoRussia.com.
See you at SWIMSTAR!