The 2021 IRONSTAR season kicks off with a new venue for all triathletes. The resort town of Gelendzhik rightfully competes for the title of one of the main places on the Black Sea coast, actively renewing its infrastructure and attracting more and more attention of tourists and outdoor enthusiasts. Gelendzhik will host the IRONSTAR triathlon competition for the first time, thereby picking up the baton fr om the beloved Sochi and continuing the tradition of opening the season in southern Russia. Competitions will be held at Sprint distances and 113 will be held in a stunning place wh ere the mountain system of the Caucasus Mountains begins.
What awaits you
SWIMMING STAGE — in a cozy Gelendzhik bay, closed fr om big waves, with warm water.
THE CYCLING STAGE — along the central street of the city, wh ere strong fan support is expected, the competition will become the main event in the city.
THE RUNNING STAGE is along the embankment, as well as through the refreshing air of a pine forest, with a slight climb.
RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULEMay 20, 2021 - Thursday
- Race kits pick up
- IRONLADY race
- STARKIDS race
- Race kits pick up
- Bike check in
- Race briefing
- IRONSTAR 113 TRIATHLON GELENDZHIK 2021 race
- IRONSTAR SPRINT TRIATHLON GELENDZHIK 2021 race
- Medal ceremony IRONSTAR 113 TRIATHLON GELENDZHIK 2021
- Medal ceremony SPRINT TRIATHLON GELENDZHIK 2021
- Swimming: 30 minutes
- Cycling: 1 hour
- Run: 45 minutes
- Total cutt-off: 2 hours 15 minutes
List of age groups:
- M/F 16 — 24
- M/F 25 — 29
- M/F 30 — 34
- M/F 35 — 39
- M/F 40 — 44
- M/F 45 — 49
- M/F 50 — 54
- M/F 55 — 59
- M/F 60 — 69
- M/F 70 +
- M/F 80 +
- Relay teams;
- Mixed teams with parathletes.
Absolute winners, Age Groups' winners (men and women), Relay teams’ winners and Parathletes’ winners will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition.
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the race pack:
- ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
- Medical Certificate. Required by Russian legislation. Should be prepared in advance/ Or triathlon license — for international participants
- Sport Insurance. Can be purchased in your Personal Account when register for a race/ Or triathlon license — for international participants
- Waver (can be signed onsite)
- Permission from parents (for participants under 18 years old, can be signed onsite)
- Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her race package (can be signed onsite)
Documents' requirements can be found here.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF ENTRY FEE
- Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
- The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account.
- The change of the distance is possible. You can change the distance in your personal account.
Tier 1: 4000 roubles
Tier 2: 5500 roubles
Tier 3: 7000 roubles
Tier 4: 9000 roubles
Tier 5: 10000 roubles
Tier 1: 8000 roubles
Tier 2: 10000 roubles
Tier 3: 13000 roubles
Tier 4: 15000 roubles
Tier 5: 17000 roubles
- timing chip
- professional medical care during event
- bib number
- stickers with numbers for bicycle and helmet
- swim cap
- gifts from sponsors of event
- water, isotonic drinks and gels on the course
- memorative medal on finish line
- professional rescue team for swimming course
- free bicycle service before and during event
- supervision of referees