The race will take place in a cozy and hospitable resort town of Zelenogradsk, which is perfect both for triathlon and recreation. Enjoy walking along picturesque promenade, sea views, quiet streets, homely cafes and restaurants.
About the course
Swimming stage - Baltic water temperature in July is comfortable — 18-20 degrees. Wetsuits, most likely, will be allowed. Swim start — from the sandy beach.
Cycling stage - along the federal highway — Primorsky ring. This is the second federal route after Sochi, which we block off specially for IRONSTAR participants. The flat course with almost no elevation makes it perfect to set your personal records!
Running stage - along the picturesque promenade with a sea view, with almost no elevation gain. Listen to the sound of the surf and the seagulls. And finish with the whole city supporting you!
- Swimming: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Сycling: 4 hours
- Running: 3 hours 50 minutes
Total cut-off time: 8 hours
List of age groups:
- M/F 16 — 24;
- M/F 25 — 29;
- M/F 30 — 34;
- M/F 35 — 39
- M/F 40 — 44;
- M/F 45 — 49;
- M/F 50 — 54;
- M/F 55 — 59;
- M/F 60 — 64;
- M/F 65 — 69;
- M/F 70 — 79;
- M/F 80+.
- Relay teams;
- Mixed teams with parathletes.
Absolute winners, Age Groups' winners (men and women), Relay teams’ winners and Parathletes’ winners will be awarded in accordance with the results of the competition.
• ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
• Medical Certificate revealing no contraindications for participating in a triathlon competition (template here)
• Sport Insurance or triathlon license (can be purchased from Personal Account)
• Waver (can be signed onsite)
• Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her race package (can be signed onsite)
Documents' requirements can be found here.
You can get e-visa to Kaliningrad online in 4 days! Visit official visitor guide to Kaliningrad for more information.
If you want to visit Russia (not only Kaliningrad) you will require general visa. Get your invitation for visa online from our official partner - MyVisaToRussia
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF ENTRY
Refunds are made to the internal balance of the personal IRONSTAR account in the amount of 75% of the entry fee. Funds from the internal balance can be used at any time to purchase any other entry on the site www.iron-star.com.
The transfer of the entry to a third party is possible via personal account.
The change of the distance is possible from IRONSTAR 113 TRIATHLON KALININGRAD 2022 to IRONSTAR SPRINT KALININGRAD 2022 only. The "Half-Iron" competition will be held on August 1, 2020. You can change the distance in personal account.
INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY PRICE:
- timing chip
- professional time measurement
- bib number
- stickers with numbers for bicycle and helmet
- INGRAD swim cap
- gifts from sponsors of event
- food and bevarages on finish line
- water, isotonic drinks and gels on the course
- memorative medal on finish line
- professional medical care during event
- professional rescue team for swimming course
- free bicycle service before and during event
- supervision of licensed referees
- MTB bikes are allowed;
- TT bikes are allowed;
- wetsuits are allowed at water temperatures up to 24,6C.
Drafting is ILLEGAL.
ABOUT THE COURSE
SWIM in the beautiful Baltic Sea, BIKE — along the Primorsky Ring and RUN — along the picturesque Zelenogradtsky promenade by the sea.