SWIM with IRONSTAR!
Be a SWIMSTAR!
The competition is held in the Imeretinsky port bay protected from the waves and currents by two breakwaters. The water area of the yacht port is well protected from storms, which ensures the athletes start in the most favourable conditions in comparison to the open sea water stage. The bay water temperature is 2 degrees higher than that of the Black sea open area. The water temperature in the bay varies from 17 to 25 C from June to October months. Wetsuits are allowed up to 24,6 C water temperature.
Start from the pier (Rolling Swim Start).
The whole course is well viewed so your fans will be able to watch you over the entire distance.
The swim will be held on the eve of IRONSTAR triathlon competition — so a crowd of several thousand people will support your start.
There is a rich weekend program for you and your support group:
Sports EXPO Fair
IRONLADY women's race
STARKIDS children's race
Large triathlon competition next day after SWIMSTAR
M/F 16 — 29
M/F 30 — 39
M/F 40 — 49
M/F 50 — 59
The following documents are required for admission to participate and receive the starter pack:
• ID card (passport or other eligible identification document)
• Medical Certificate revealing no contraindications for participating in a triathlon competition
• Sport Insurance
• Signed waiver (can be signed on-site)
• Permission from parents (for participants under 18 years old) (can be signed on-site)
• Power of Attorney (in free form) in case the participant asked a third party to take his/her starter pack
Documents’ requirements can be found here.
Tier 1: 2500 ₽
Tier 2: 3000 ₽
Tier 3: 3500 ₽
Wetsuits are allowed up to 24,6 C water temperature.
See you at SWIMSTAR!